- Fixed Rate Mortgages and Home Loans
- Your Mortgage Rate Will Never Change
- Security That Only a Fixed Rate Can Give You
- Fixed Rates means your principal and interest payments will never change
- Eliminates Uncertainty About Future Payments
Fixed Rate Mortgages / Fixed Rate Loans
The most popular home financing product has long been the fixed rate mortgage. With a fixed interest rate, your rate never changes. Fixed Rate Loan Programs provide the same expected monthly payments throughout the life of the loan. Fixed rate mortgages can be good for People who intend to own their home for more than 5-7years. Fixed Rate Loan Programs are subject to change if you have an escrow impound on taxes and insurances.
Fixed rate mortgages are offered in terms of: 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years and can be paid off at any time without a pre-payment penalty. Fixed Rate Mortgages are organized, or “amortized” so that they will be completely paid off by the end of the loan term selected.