Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process.
Count On Your Real Estate Agent To:
- Negotiate the best deal for you.
- Preview available homes for sale; evaluate the best investments that are suitable to your home search.
- Help define your home purchase goals, in order to make the home buying process easy.
- Effective and constant communication of the home buying process outcome.
Count On Your Mortgage Broker and Loan Officer To:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!
- Keep you informed on your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed on the loan progress so that the Real Estate Agent can update everyone in escrow.
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money “up front” and throughout the period of the loan.
Count On Yourself To:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed on any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Provide the proper documentation as required by Underwriting to help process your transaction faster.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on placing offers with your mortgage pre-approval letter in hand.