Your Privacy with American 1st Home Loans
Personally Identifiable Data
- When you fill out forms or fields on this Website; or upload/submit any provided data.
- When you communicate with us in any means or request information about us, this Website and our services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in on provided links or deliver user generated content or submissions.
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
Non-Personally Identifiable Data Product Enhancement
We may release personally identifiable data with third party companies related to your application, but not limited to:
- Appraisal Management Companies
- Credit Check Companies and Credit Bureau Agencies
- Mortgage insurance companies
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Processors not directly affiliated with American 1st Home Loans
- Escrow and Title companies
- Insurance companies for home insurance
If you decline to have your personally identifiable data shared as described above, then you must not submit a Request otherwise by sending a request grants American 1st Home Loans permission by the user to submit personally identifiable data as mentioned above.
We continue physical, electronic, and technical safety measures to preserve the privacy, security, integrity and confidentiality of visitors’ and/or users of personally identifiable data.
Though we attempt to continue the highest standards of privacy, no data communication over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee or warrant the safety of security of any data visitors or users pass on to us and visitors or users do so at their own risk.